Although all your climate plan data are online, you can also generate a printable version of the plan. This is a report regarding the evolution of your emission and the actions you have taken, that you can use to prepare presentations or meetings, for example.
You can generate a substantial number of reports under “Reports”. An overview of possible reports in PDF or in Excel.
- List of measures: selection per sector, structure, cluster, person responsible or timing
- Measures (which may include accompanying actions and internal notes): selection per sector, structure, cluster, person responsible or timing
What does timing entail? Here you can choose between the current progress or your ideal progress (to be expected) for a particular year. The latter option is interesting if you have measures running over 15 years but on which you need to report internally every five years, for example.
- List of measures: selection per sector and person responsible. Including: Name, Subtitle, Sector, Person responsible, Starting date, End date, Privacy, Progress, Objective, CO₂ savings per item and final (financial and CO₂) savings.
- Measures which may include accompanying actions and internal notes: selection per sector, person responsible or timing. Including: Name, Status, Sector, Person responsible, Type, Privacy and Location.
- Overview of all data under Data Input: Statistics for your city, Energy consumption, mission factors and financial parameters.